The Journal of Malaysian and Comparative Law (JMCL) accept submissions of original unpublished works comprising articles, comments, case notes and reviews on the whole spectrum of legal topics and issues. Submissions can be made throughout the year. However, deadlines for the respective editions are generally as follows:
June : by the end of February
December : by the end of July
JMCL accepts manuscripts for reviews on the basis that the manuscript:
- is the author's original work;
- has not been previously published and is not being considered for publication elsewhere;
- does not contain anything abusive, defamatory, libellous, obscene, objectionable, misleading or deceptive or likely to mislead or deceive.
It is to be noted that there is no fee for publication, nor will the Author receive any royalties for publication.
1. Manuscripts must be in accordance with our style guide.
2. Manuscripts must be accompanied with the following information on a separate file:
(a) Name of author(s) and affiliation
(b) Corresponding address
(c) Contact number
(e) Name of file attached
Updated: 13 February 2015